2020-2021 Registration Forms
Registration forms should be completed after a child’s Application for Admission has been submitted and a Letter of Acceptance has been received.
All forms must be filled out and submitted for both new and returning students by July (date TBA), 2020. Spaces are limited for Scheduled Extended Care and request forms will be honored in the order in which received, as space is available.
Completed forms and documents, with signature(s), can be submitted by:
Mail: EDS, 193 Old Greenville Hwy., Clemson SC 29631,
Delivery: Day(s) and times in July are TBA
Here is a checklist to help you with this process: 2020-2021 Form/Document Checklist
- General Record and Statement of Child’s Health for Admission (DSS Form 2900)
- Child Profile
- Emergency Information & Consent
- Media Coverage & Contact Information Permission
- Field Trip Transportation Authorization
- Pick-Up Authorization
- SC Certificate of Immunization or Exemption (must be on SC DHEC form – click here for required standards)
- Peanut/Nut Free School Letter & Form
- 2020-2021 PARENT HANDBOOK: Read then entire handbook and then sign the Parent Handbook Acknowledgement on page 32 of the handbook
- Enrollment Contract – select the class that your child will be attending
- Full Time Option – for 3K or 4K class (with rest time)
- 3-Day 3K Yellow Bird Class
- 5-Day 3K Yellow Bird Class
- 5-Day 4K Red Bird Class
- Scheduled Extended Care & Full Time Option Registration Form (Optional)
Important Information to READ:
- Guidelines for Snack Selection
- 2020-2021 School Calendar *See page 2 for details about Meet the Teachers and Student Orientation
- Extended Care
- Illnesses that require a child be kept out of school are noted on pages 21-22 of the Parent Handbook and in further detail within the DHEC Exclusion List.
- The information provided within the PARENTS section of this website.