Parents play a vital role at the Day School through volunteering and classroom involvement. You are encouraged to join the Parent Advisory Council (PAC) where we hope you will meet other parents and find ways to be involved in your child’s school life.
2020-2021 School Handbook
Ways to Support Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School
- “Like” the Episcopal Day School on our Facebook page to stay informed and keep up with school events!
- School ID#22875 – Go to http://www.inglestoolsforschools.com/, select the “Link Your Card” link, select “Episcopal Day School” as the school you want to support, and enter your name and Advantage Card number (needs to be done at the beginning of EACH school year). When you make purchases using your Ingles Advantage Card, Ingles will give back to the school a portion of those sales. Or, provide your Advantage Card number to the school so we can sign you up!
- Clip the Box Tops from participating products. When you have 25, attach them to a collection sheet, send the the completed collection sheet to school, and your child will receive a special prize! Each Box Top is worth 10¢ when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education.
- Earn more Box Tops –Go to www.boxtops4education.com to sign up, and choose Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School as the school you are supporting. You can then enter contests and learn about special opportunities to earn more Box Tops for our school.
- “Like” the Box Tops for Education Facebook page to be informed of new contests, collection sheets, and other ways to earn Box Tops.
4) DONATE SCHOOL SUPPLIES
- The Day School welcomes the following donations: paper towels, small disposable cups (3oz.-6oz.), hand soap (individual pumps or refills), bleach, facial tissue/Kleenex, bottled water, zip lock baggies (all sizes), printer paper (any color), card stock (any color), white-out tape, highlighters, permanent markers of all colors and all tip sizes, glue sticks, white glue, watercolor paper, drawing paper, colored tissue paper, buttons, cotton balls, craft pompoms, glitter, and other miscellaneous craft supplies.
- Contact the Director, Suzanne Watkins, or the PAC Chairperson to learn more about volunteer opportunities at the Episcopal Day School.